1. Being far enough along in this draft that I can kind of see the end of it, sort of, if I squint and pray.
2. Outsiders, which I started last night on Tess’s rec and which will probably do quite nicely while I wait for my actual favorite coal-mining show, The Old-Tymey Canadian Misunderstanding Romance Hour, to return.
3. Smashing up the ugly tile in the second floor bathroom and the obnoxious bougie light fixture I got to put in there when it’s all done.
4. Sweet texts from family and friends with the first FIREWORKS ARCs, the slow letting out of a long-held breath.
5. It was too hot to walk this morning so I took the bus instead. YOLO.